Header Ads

Aim of life

Aim of life


• As we all know everyone has the Aim of life to fulfil according to their lives or whatever they want to be able to perform. In the beginning, there is no aim when we are born. As we grow up, we create our aim of life something or other as per our interest in order to work on that and think about accomplishing. And the aim we create lead us to success or failure on the basis of our belief.


• if you set up a goal, it's good for you. Let's discuss the aim of our lives a little bit and how we generally generate in our lives one by one to complete this. What we typically look around us, we act like those things as the aim of our life instead of listening to inner sounds.


• There is one important thing that we should surround ourselves with a positive thought in all areas of our lives so that we may live in the right direction, But Negative thoughts will come to us there is no doubt in it but these will come to us after positive thoughts which are better for everyone.
There is no mandatory that everyone can learn everything in this world.
A person can not learn everything this is true.
If you collect as positive information as you want, this will be better for you in every aspect of your life. For example, you analyse something in your life with your hundred percent efforts. You put in all efforts to do that but you fail and just then you all get miserable instead of being happy.


• You know why?
If you have not learned about how to be miserable in your life you will be happy after you fail. Anyway, if you have already learned to be unhappy after you fail. There are no issues, in other words, there is one thing you could remember at that time and control your emotions with that.
If you happen to fail, you could think that you learned a lot and experienced much more than you expected from that. This is what is true in your life because before you start, you know nothing and begin to utilise. Therefore, you are not expected to be unhappy after you fail. On the contrary, you should celebrate it and if you wish, you could re-start to build up what you wanted.
As we mentioned about the opportunity of life in the previous article, life?This article tells you how to think to see the things you want!
In fact, you all know, in reality, everyone has a specific goal or aim of life to act on that or to accomplish at any cost.
What  I mean is that you do not just make an aim for entertainment, in other words, you are too much passionate about that aim to achieve.
An aim does not mean to set up for writing as essay. On the contrary, it should be authentic in which you are interested.

Essay writing!

My aim is to become a good teacher to teach people in a great manner because This profession has attracted me a lot since I was kid. I have been thinking about how to develop a teaching style so that I can serve people with my teaching. I want to become very smart in terms of teaching. I am sure what I want will definitely get sooner or later. Even if it will take time more than I ever expected. In other words, this profession has the deepest respect and appreciation. So, Everyone Loves the teacher. If I become a good teacher, people will become my role model by copying the way I will teach. Each teacher is appreciated in the world because they teach, provide a lot of information and guide us as our second parents.
• In addition to this, my wish is to bring about a change in this modern world after becoming a good teacher. And I would like to make a difference in every single children's lives by becoming a good teacher. When I teach my students, I will always feel that they all are totally part of my family members. I treat all of them with positive thoughts all the time and also try my best to serve them all the time after becoming a teacher. In this profession, I could be noted as well by teaching in the possibly best way.
As everyone knows, a teacher has the power to change this world because of his profession.

 ```No matter what profession, or aim you have, you should put in all efforts to achieve that.
Thanks!! And thanks for reading this!! See you soon friends!!```

No comments

Do not paste the spam link here.

Powered by Blogger.