Header Ads

How to use "have/ has been to" in advance structure?

 In this article, you will probably be tickled pink to learn about " have/has been to" and you will be able to use it in your conversation. I know many of you probably have already learned about " have/ has been to" and have been using "have/has been to" in your life during the conversation.

has been to

Friends, you are welcomed here to learn English at the time in an effective way and you must use it while speaking to someone.


What is have/has been to?

'Have/ has been to' means you go anywhere and leave that place and then you get another place then you use " have/has been to" or in other words, you change the place then you use it in your conversation.

 For instance, you say, " I have been to America" means that you have gone to America and come back. Okay?

 In other words, " been to " means to go somewhere and get back then you use it.

( AAP KAHI JATE HO AUR WAPAS HO GAYE HO US PARTICULAR STHAN( places) SE, TAB have/has been to ka PRAYOG  KARTE  HAI. KOI JAGAH SE HOKAR AA JANA )


Structure :- Subject + have /has  been to + object |


1 Subject+Have /has been to object.

2  Subject+Have /has not been to object.

3 Have /has+subject+been to object?

4 Haven't/hasn't subject been to object?

 Or Have/has subject not been to object?

5 W.H family + have/has +subject + been to object?

6 W.H family + haven't/hasn't + subject + been to object?

W.H means what, when, why, how, whom, who, how many.... etc.

Examples as per structures:

       • I have been to America. ( Assertive Sentence)

       • I have not been to America. (Negative sentences)

       • Have I been to America? (Interrogative sentence)

       • Haven't I been to America? ( Interrogative negative sentence)

        Or have I not been to America?

       • when have I been to America? ( W.H question)

       • when haven't I been to America? ( W.H Negative questions)

Click here to know more !


For example, you have gone somewhere and returned home or anywhere.


You have gone to England. It means that you are still in England but if you have to say that I have gone to England and returned home then you can say, "I have been to England ". Okay? It means you have gone to England and lived there but now you are somewhere else. Then you say " you have been to England".


Now that you are saying to someone, I have been to England. Okay?

to know advance phrase

1) Have you been to Canada?

 Yes, I have been to Canada. Or I've been to.

2) How many times have you been to Australia?

  I have been to Australia several times with my family.

Have been to


Examples for practising:-

  • She has been to Kolkata.
  • She has been to Kerala.
  • He has been to Mumbai
  • She has been to Africa.
  • They have been to Agra Uttar Pradesh.
  • They have been to Canada ten times.
  • They have been to Dubai many times with their relatives.
  • They have been to abroad.
  • She has been to Delhi.
  • She has been to moonlight.
  • She has been to Switzerland.
  • She has been to her house.
  • She has been to the market.
  • She has been to the supermarket.
  • I have been to Paris.
  • I have been to Delhi several times.
  • I have been to my mother.
  • We have been to ladhak with our friends.
  • We have been to the sea.
  • We have been to my old house.
  • You have been to your coaching centre where you take your classes every single day.
  • You have been to South Africa.
  • Erich has been to Israel.

To know advance phrasal verbs, click here!

Friends, if you wish, you would make enough sentences like this in your spare time to practice with yourself all the time.


Given above sentences, you could translate into negative, Interrogative, Interrogative negative...etc


Friends, I am going to bring ' SPEAKING' series here and I will make my best efforts to make you learn English as soon as possible. Because everyone wants to learn English.

2 comments:

Do not paste the spam link here.

Powered by Blogger.