Header Ads

English phrasal verb!

 This article explains about the phrasal verb.


Friends, hope you all are over the top in this pandemic COVID 19 situations!


Here, I am going to explain some phrase and let you know how to use in different situations while speaking to anyone.

As you all know, everyone wants to learn English faster and sooner.

Let's get started!


Friends, I am going to explain these pharas a little bit in a simple way.


1) to make my/his/her/their/your/our best efforts:

           

This phrase means to try extremely hard to do something. Okay?

  ( Apne pura efforts lagate ho)

For example, I make my best efforts to learn English all the time because it will help me grow up in my life.


•  Yesterday, I saw a person who was not able to cross the road, but I got there and made my best efforts to make him cross the road.


• I want to help poor people learn English because they do not have enough money to take classes. So, I make my best efforts to provide classes with all of them vie online with no money.


• if you want to ask questions, you can do.

For instance, how do you make your best efforts to make enough money in this world through online with no investment?

As you all know how to make enough money through online with not much investment, there are lots and lots of ways of making money through social media. And for that, we all make our best efforts to make more than we ever expected.

Friends, there are lots and lots of the opportunities you have to use this phrase in your ways.


• Yesterday, I was looking for my notebook but I couldn't find out that. 

This morning I got up around 6 AM and I did not make my best efforts to look for. But still, I got that next to my pillow. 

And then I was over the top.

'Over the top ' means to be very good.

People often say, "I am very good".

Similarly, you could say, "I am over the top".

These pharas often are used by native speakers.

Friends, you can utilise these in your point of view when you want to use while speaking.

If I work on something, I make my best efforts to achieve that.

I personally do not make my best efforts to make him stay guilty at any time. On the contrary, I make my best efforts to help everyone regardless of my cravings.

I am a farmer and I want to learn English, and that's why I make my best efforts to learn English with friends.

Tips to learn english!

'All of a sudden' means ' right away'

All of a sudden, I saw a tiger and ran away immediately.


Tickled pink means to be very happy!

I am tickled pink to see you!!

Are you tickled pink to see me?

He was tickled pink to learn English but he has got normal today.

I will be tickled pink to see your comment below.


Friends, you can practice with yourself by using these phrases in your life and you bring changes yourself about.


I am looking forward to seeing you all in another article with lots and lots of words phrases, till then take care of yourself!


'Take care of ' means ....bye bye bye in native-speaker ways.

Natives speakers use this as well while finishing their conversation.


1 comment:

Do not paste the spam link here.

Powered by Blogger.