Header Ads

Look forward to

 You will learn about 'look forward to' in this article and you will be able to use 'look forward to' in your conversation in an intuitive way.

Here are some phrasal verbs!

           Welcome my friends!

I am going to introduce some phrase here and going to tell you how you can use in different ways or different situations while having a conversation with someone.
Friends, I want you to speak English better with your energy and to succeed in your life.
Friends, increase your knowledge related to English as much as you can.
And after that, you can use in different situations as per your thoughts the way you think.
Here are some phrasal verbs!

 Here are some phrasal verbs!


Friends, whatever you want to learn to be able to speak powerfully related to English, I make my best efforts to make you understand here. So, do not be shy to ask anything you want from me.

Here we go!


1)Subject + am/is /are   was / were  + looking forward to noun/gerund ( gerund = verb with ing)+ Other.


Let's talk about " look forward to".

It means to eagerly await for something or any planned things and to be excited about anything. ( Hindi me, Kisi Bhi chig ko aap Bhut excited hokar intejar kar rahe ho tab aap use Karte ho)
For example, you have set up to go on vacation and you are eagerly awaiting your vacation dates. Then you can say you are looking forward to your vacation dates.
If you want to get married, you are looking forward to getting married when the date is fixed. Right?

Why important tree?? Click.

I want to buy clothes at the festival that's why I am looking forward to it.
You are looking forward to seeing me.
He is looking forward to meeting his friends.
She is looking forward to proposing him.
Friends, you can create a lot of sentences and speak with your friends in such a way.

Besides this, This phrase means to hope for something. Okay? ( Aap kisi bhi chiig ke umid karte ho ki wo top kare, wo accha ho jaye, )
For example, you write a mail to your boss and you are hoping to receive the information as soon as possible, then you can use.
 Sir, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Or I look forward to your reply!
He is looking forward to seeing me tonight.

Friends, you can use 'look forward to' in other tenses too in terms of your sentences. okay?
I am going to use it in another way right away.

            I am looking forward to her visiting
            me next week.
            She is also looking forward to
            seeing me.
            You are looking forward to her coming to you. In other words, you can say you are eagerly waiting for her coming to you.

2) Friends, the second phrase are:

   • 'On your list of things to do'
    • 'On his list of things to do'
   •  'On her list of things to do'
   • 'On their list of things to do'
    •'On our list of things to do '
    • 'On my list of things to do'


"On your list of things to do" means that something you want to do.
 For instance, you are travelling with forty students but you have many more students whom you will be travelling with later. It means you have already categorised to do from time to time.
You could say that it's your list of things to do. It means you have already planned how to do it.

Click here to know advance phrasal verbs with an excellent example.

Something you have already prepared to do as per your schedule then you can use this phrase. Okay?

Somebody asks me if I am going to London.
Yes, 'it's my things of things to do' means that I  am going to London.
Or for negative sentence, it is not my list things to do.

Hope you all get it everything!

If you find it difficulties to understand, plz feel free to comment me in the box below.
I am looking forward to answering them!!



2 comments:

Do not paste the spam link here.

Powered by Blogger.