Header Ads

The story of cows and lion

             Today's topic is to be written about confident and independent!!


Being confident is a good thing. But, being independent is a good thing and bad thing in my perspective as I think.
One day, a cow goes outside to see the beautiful forest in which people also go and see all of the things that are available in the forest.


 She travels all around. But in the evening, she forgets path to return her home and gets in trouble because of being night. That's when a lion comes out to look for food. the lion sees the cow and walks behind her slowly to grab her while she knows about him(lion).

A story which will let you know how to think in different ways to have a good thought!!


The Cow gets a river and entering in that river she gets stuck because of a swamp.
And the lion gets happy and tries to grab her but fails and also falls down and then the lion gets stuck in that swamp.
Now, both talk to each other. The cow says," my master will come to me and he will carry somehow with himself." But, How about you??


And Later, her master comes and carries together him but the lion keeps thinking that somebody comes to me and help me and then I make my food immediately.
But who makes lion come out because he's so much independent but fails to do something sometimes.
So I hope, you may like it after reading.
I'll see you in the next article.

7 comments:

Do not paste the spam link here.

Powered by Blogger.